Three Improvements to Make for This Trimester

Hej!

There are three things that I would like to work on with regards to effective communication.

The first and chief among them is to improve my vocabulary in order to use different expressions to convey my thoughts accurately.
The second is to use the appropriate tenses in various contexts, such as when referencing an article.
The third is to minimize verbosity in my writings, so as to make my statements concise.

I aim to see considerable improvements in these aspects by the end of this school trimester. To that end, I appreciate and welcome all feedback and discussion regarding any of my posts. Thanks in advance, and cheers!

- Ike


"The greatest of faults, I should say, is to be aware of none." - Thomas Carlyle

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share any thoughts and questions you may have on the post.