Farewell - An Effective Retrospective

Kia ora!

I'd like to take a moment to appreciate my classmates who have helped me get through this term, as well as everyone who's been visiting this blog. Your feedback has been instrumental in my efforts at improving my academic performance. Thanks a lot!

This post also marks the end of the first trimester. I hope that I've been a positive influence on you all as well. Let us all press on toward our goals! Cheers!

Ike


"All endings are also beginnings. We just don't know it at the time." - Mitch Albom

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for this post-script (or finale), Ike. Cheers indeed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brad, it's been a fun journey and I hope you enjoyed teaching us as much as we did learning from you. May you continue to have many more heart-warming experiences teaching future classes!

      Delete

Please feel free to share any thoughts and questions you may have on the post.